What Hosts are saying

Are renters able to leave reviews during damage disputes? Everything is so ‘review centric’ that is seems counterintuitive to let this happen, but I want to check as we will likely have our first claim this week. Thanks! Latest reply by Anna9908
    There are so many portions about the price, e.g. service fee, cleaning fee. The price showing when I choose a room has no much to do with the final price. Why cannot Air B&B showing final price instead of misleading price to people when we choose a room, ... Latest reply by Sarah977
    I know I have to allow service dogs but can I require additional rules to be followed? Such as-1) Animals must be bathed & dried before entering the house so that dirt, beach salt & sand are not tracked into the house2) Animals are to be kept off all fu... Latest reply by Sarah977
    I have been trying to send a %100 refund to a customer who has cancelled their stay. Originally they were scheduled next week and decided to change the dates instead of cancelling do to the Covid-19 out break. After they gave it more thought 50 hours late... Latest reply by Amy851
    Can Anyone help me please? I am a new host and I have a question about my payout method. I received air bnb's 1 cent deposit into my bank account. My payout method says that air bnb is waiting for confirmation that the deposit was received in my account. ... Latest reply by Chris13883
    When does a baby/child become a chargeable guest.I have recently hosted a couple with a 2yr old who have descibed them selves as two guests.And now on checking another reservation more carefully realise they have twin 20 month old children with but again ... Latest reply by Chris1282
    Hi Everyone, I recently opened my home/rooms to the AIRBNB world and was immediately struck with a difficult/scary experience. A lady instantly booked for three nights and would arrive the same night. After reviewing her very positive reviews from other ... Latest reply by Gail-and-Beth0
    I try to delete a payout routing but nothing happens after I apply changes. I try to change the percentage of the split on one existing payout routing and nothing happens. Any change I try to apply does not take effect and there isnt any warning message o... Latest reply by Lisa66