What Hosts are saying

My wife and I are now divorced, and she is keeping our AirBnB Plus house, but the house is under my AirBnB account. Is there any way to transfer the house to her account, or rename my account in her name? We are concerned that she will lose the AirBnB Plu... Latest reply by Amy1908
    why can't we warn potential renters about dishonest hosts? I just got totally screwed by a host, and there is nowhere but this community page to let others know to stay away from them. this will probably be the last timei use Airbnb. there needs to be mor... Latest reply by Nono7
    Hi Everyone, I recently had to evacuate guests from our house due to a fire on the mountain that we live on due to a mandatory evacuation called for by the local authorities. I had to check our guests into a hotel for the night. Do I have grounds to cla... Latest reply by Sarah977
    Hello Airbnb host community! Have you ever experienced any changes to your listing that you didn’t make or authorize yourself? I’m hoping to know if this has happened to anyone else. Over the past several years, every now and then I notice changes to my l... Latest reply by Sue1737
    I dont have instant booking, I have recived reservation request, clicked DECLINE + wrote the reason why it is declined but, the reservation somehow was accepted. I asked the guest to cancel, which he did, then I had to confirme the cancelation, which I di... Latest reply by Sarah977