What Hosts are saying

I have been hosting on Abnb for over 2 years. Many of you may know that short term rentals (less than 30 days) is not allowed in Clark County, City of Henderson, City of N. Las Vegas and is greatly restricted in the City of Las Vegas. I have experience wo... Latest reply by Brian1959
    Are there any hosts in RochesterKent UK? I have a 2 bed flat in Rochester and am considering to use for airnb. Looking for advise and direction if this is a good location for airnb business and how to go about it from the experienced hosts. Thanks Latest reply by Helen3
    How do I request that ALL guests have a verified ID before they are allowed to book? My issue is many times one person does the booking while I have no clue who the additional guest will be. I am uncomfortable accepting bookings without knowing who the o... Latest reply by Janice68
    Hello, My reservation code is: *sensitive information hidden* I got letter from airbnb that you can't charge 102,93 euro from visa ....8127. This card is blocked and i add a new visa card ....*sensitive information hidden*. ... Latest reply by Binh11
    Hi guy,I'm a brand new host and I've just set up internet at the property (NBN). My plan has a 100gig per month allowance, and I want to make sure a guest doesn't just download all seven Harry Potter movies, the entire Friends anthology and everything Kan... Latest reply by Emiel1