What Hosts are saying

A guest who cancelled after paying about a month or 2 ago has requested a full refund. Having checked they did indeed pay for the night I am happy to make a full refund (he cancelled within our cancellation time limit so I have no idea why he he was charg... Latest reply by Linda108
    I understand that AirBnB's policy is to redact any outside link or website name. However, our local public transit operator in Atlanta, Marta, actually uses Google Maps as a trip planner. I don't know how to tell my guests that before they arrive, so th... Latest reply by Kelly149
    Everytime someone messages me through Airbnb I get it 3 times - in email, text, and the Airbnb app message. Is there any way to modify that so I only get the message once, from the Airbnb app? Thanks, Latest reply by Emiel1
    I've just moved to Dublin and this scammer almost got me. Here is the link he is using: airbnb.ie-booking-online.eu/booking/listing/666560/?rent+1510225803?s=eRGFZrin [link removed for safety reasons] Latest reply by Branka-and-Silvia0
    Hello everyone,I have a problem with address at one of my listings, that I could not solve.When I put all the listings in my profile I accidentally put wrong address to one of them, but now, when I want to change it, I can´t, because it is saying: Listing... Latest reply by Elliot15
    Hello Community help, I'm posting this to try and encourage some discussion about the fixed 3 month setting. It hurts commerciality - for Hosts in terms of income at busier times, for the Platform - through reduced choice, and a lower chance of bookings ... Latest reply by Gerry-And-Rashid0