What Hosts are saying

I'm not entirely clear if the Host Protection Insurance (which is different to the Host Guarantee) covers hosts in the UK - can anyone answer this definitively? I would also like to confirm that one of it's functions is to provide liability cover if a gu... Latest reply by Lexena0
    Hello my name is Mark, I am managing Lucia's reservations while she is out of town. I have let a reservation expire and thos dates are now blocked. My guest want to rent these days. How do I get these dates u-blocked? Latest reply by Emiel1
    My husband made a reservation on AirBNB and was unable to get in touch with the host even 3 hours before scheduled check-in. Being busy, he asked me to call customer service. I provided the agent the reservation number and asked her to tell the host to ge... Latest reply by Emiel1
    Hello everyone, Our property is located in Liberia. I wish to receive payment for the bookings thru wire transfer but it's not available in Liberia. Only the Payoneer method is available, which I think is not yet convenient or accessible in this country. ... Latest reply by Alice-and-Jeff0
    A guest of mine wrote a review, however, could not post it as the 14 day time periodto post had expired. Does anyone know how I can upload it to listing page? NM Latest reply by Marzena4
    A friend of mine send me and invitation to be co-host, the proposal expired and my friend does not know how to resend, she is no good with computers, and we need to start renting her place. How can I do, thus the Airbnb program is not easy to understand. Latest reply by Alice-and-Jeff0