What Hosts are saying

As someone who has been pretty much living in air bnbs 8-9 months of the year for three years I've been horrified at the drastic drop in customer service over the past six months. I've been a loyal customer and I feel I deserve better.Today was my tipping... Latest reply by Marit-Anne0
    Hello My guest is battling to pay - apparantly he is asked for a coupon and he does not know where to get a coupon? I have never made a booking through Airbnb myself, so cannot advise him. Please assist. Thanks Pat *title updated Latest reply by Emiel1
    Does any one know why its so difficult to contact airbnb ? I had a problem which I reported via message direct to guest , then someone from airbnb phoned me up because guest never replied within 24 hours. The employee of airbnb assured me that they would... Latest reply by Steve143
    HelloMy guest is battling to pay - apparantly he is asked for a coupon and he does not know where to get a coupon? I have never made a booking through Airbnb myself, so cannot advise him. Please assist.ThanksPat Latest reply by Patricia715