What Hosts are saying

I have problems with doubles trying to book as singles, because I charge a little extra per night for double. Does anyone have this problem? How do I change the booking request if someone books for a single but is actually a double? Latest reply by Cormac0
    I had an 82 year old, guest stay in my cabin, he left me a 5 star review and the feelings were mutual.. he was fantastic all around! The issue is that this guest said, "But be cautious, a typical 200lb person would not fit easily in the toilet!" This is i... Latest reply by Marzena4
    Does anyone out there in Airbnb hosting land have a "trick" to getting them to answer the phone when you have an issue? Everytime I have had an issue with a guest, I am on hold for a min of 45 mins. So far I'm at 38 mins tonight... HELP! Latest reply by Helen3
    Hi all, I hope someone will tell me if I'm missing something here, but I'm a host who lives 1000 miles from my property and Airbnb wants me to write a review in 14 days when I won't even be back to my property for 30-45 days. I have no idea how my guest t... Latest reply by Helga0
    HelloMy guest wrote a review in German.I posted my response in German.On the airbnb website, when I use the "Translate reviews to English" (powered by Google), my guest's review is translated to English.However, my response to his review remains in German...
    Recently Airbnb blocked my calendar with a prospective booking without my permission. I had no information regarding the guests so immediately wrote to ask for full information. I heard nothing for over 24 hours so wrote again telling the guest that we ...