What Hosts are saying

Hi everyone, I am trying to add my cleaner to our team, but when I put in her email and click invite, it gives an error message: "This team member has already been invited to a team". This is probably because she is on the team of another host and cleans ... Latest reply by Thomas-and-Ramona0
    Hi, I'm new to Airbnb just hosting for a few weeks and have some bookings lined up. I simply can't figure out how to add house rules to my listing. According to 'Help' I'm supposed to see theMenu option on my listing page and go from there. I can see l... Latest reply by Jo701
    Good morning! I hope someone can help me out with advice. I am new to Airbnb as a host, and have just hosted my 4th lot of guests, most of whom have been amazing to date. My place was booked by 2 guys, one of whom has 9 positive reviews from other hosts (... Latest reply by Dixie7
    Airbnb is not only not protecting me in a very bad situation, but they also allowed the same guest to book and do even worse to another host, and allowed this guest to leave a false negative review of my listing.A guest booked for one person on my listing... Latest reply by William1246
    Hi there, I am in Western Australia and have reverse cycle airconditioning in my main room and the bedroom of the apartment I have next door. It is on the same meter as my house as I live next door. My bills have skyrocketed to over 300% because guests le... Latest reply by Robbie54