What Hosts are saying

I have a co-host and we use the Payout Routing Rules to split the payout. I notice that the cleaning fee is apart of the payout routing rules. Is there something I need to do differently that the Payout Routing Rules is only applied to the Accommodation ... Latest reply by Karin1624
    Hi,I want to know if my efforts will be wasted. I want to create videos to better portrait house layouts and amenities of my listings. But I see hosts with videos getting the video URL blocked. Why is this and do I correct it?? Why does Airbnb block video... Latest reply by Gabrielle84
    Hello, Sorry if someone has alredy make a threat of this topic. I couldn't find it after seaching a little. I have two room with the same Abnb profile and I would love to see all bookings in the website Calendar. Is it possible? Or the calendar Syc will b... Latest reply by Bobbee0
    I am resorting to posting this information in a community forum because after several attempts to leave a review on the listing which we stayed, I am told there is no way possible to do so. My friends and I would just like to inform future Tulum tourists ... Latest reply by Helen3
    We have received a notice on the screen when we sign on to Airbnb about getting a business license and a tax certificate. I followed the links and found it very difficult. I have asked our accountant to help, but can not find the links on anything. How ca... Latest reply by Allison458
    I had very briefly added a friend as a cohost.It didn't work out. I tried to remove her & in fact, cannot find anywhere in the listing where she still is listed in any way.However, I just found out (accidentally, by downloading my transaction history) tha... Latest reply by Helen3
    Hi, I just had a bad experience with a guest and her group. They left the house very dirty and with ashes everywhere on the floor, couches, fabric couches, office and rooms. Which needed a lot of extra cleaning time and extra cleaning products. She also l... Latest reply by Bob-and-Mitzi0