What Hosts are saying

So in my recent stay in CA, I noticed there was cameras in some areas of the house( front room, kitchen, garage, stairway, hallway outside bathroom and bedrooms, etc) the listing did not disclose that there was cameras beforehand and I asked one of the pe... Latest reply by Fabienne425
    Airbnb is calculating my monthly, weekly, and nightly prices incorrectly. I have $65 set as my nightly price, but they are giving some guests a higher nightly price and others a lower price. They are also not calculating the longer stay discounts at all, ... Latest reply by CAMPS-BAY-Breath-Of-Life0
    I have an iphone X and for the past month or so the app notifications have not been working. First I stopped receiving some notifications but not all. This came to a head when a guest turned up at my door a few weeks ago and I had no idea she had made a b... Latest reply by Sean95
    Hi, everyone. I've been a host in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, for many years. I have 3 condos listed and have very good reviews. I live now in Boulder, as my sons attend CU Boulder. If there are any owners in Boulder, Colorado, looking for help with co-hostin... Latest reply by Lance24
    Good morning everyone!It's my first time posting here. I'm from Colombia and english is my second language so excuse me for any mistakes.I've been hosting for a couple of years now and I've had my bank account (International bank account) as my main payou... Latest reply by Hussein35
    Can AirBnb add Mexico as one of the countries where taxes [IVA] are calculated automatically. Thanks Latest reply by Zack130
    I recently had guests requesting to shorten the stay from 6 to 3 days. The request came 8 days before check-in, and it was entirely due to the guests' own arrangements. We have a strict cancellation policy, so cancellations occuring 8 days before check-in... Latest reply by Missy41
    How can I see the overall rating I have received as a guest?As I host I can now see the rating of my guests and I would be surprised if others can see my rating and I can't? Latest reply by Sarah977