What Hosts are saying

Hello, Does anyone here have suggestions on Airbnb property management companies in Toronto. I'm looking for a management company that can help to handle issues, maintenance, check-in, replenishments...etc. need someone or a company that can help with oth...
    We rented this house for 4 days based on the description listed in airbnb. When we arrived we found it to be nothing as described. I guess there is a reason the majority of online picures are of the decorations. The house is not in a good neighborhood and... Latest reply by Chris1334
    As a superhost I have made so much money that I am embarking on a year long solo backpacking trip around the world to spend it back with other hosts. A friend and co host will take over from me in my absence. I want to have guests pay in to my same busin... Latest reply by Lizzie
    Hello everybody, Since july 5th, date at which I cancelled my 6 bookings made for Italy, I have been still waiting for a refund from AIRBN&B of 392 € I called at least 6 times AIRBNB's assistance who pretended having proceeded to the refund but I don't s...
    i'm a new host in sydney with summer months coming up plus xmas and new year.i have no idea of how much to raise my prices for that. i have already people wwanting to book although i'm still blocked. i would like to take the bookings but not at my winter ... Latest reply by Letti0
    Good morning guys i hope you can help im a host and also recently booked an airbnb for a group including me to travel to Netherlands in October this year. Unfortunatly oneof the group members can not join us in our travels anymore. Would it be possible t... Latest reply by Letti0