What Hosts are saying

I am new to air bnb, so this might seem very simple; however, in my calendar, all of the dates for August say that they are available, but when I check availability on line, it says that the dates are un available. What am I doing wrong??? Latest reply by Bethany22
    I currently have guests on our main floor suite that have a 2 year old. I am getting complaints from guests in the suite below the main about excessive noise due to the 2 year old running and stomping as early as 7am. The noise is constant and is loud, ev... Latest reply by Gerry-And-Rashid0
    Hi guys, I ever heard Airbnb give us the benefit of 50% doscount for first booking by very new members. I joined Airbnb on 1st August this year and made two reservations on the same day, but they didn't offer any discount. Would you tell if it is right or... Latest reply by Ange2
    I have the availability calendar on my website synced with Airbnb so I thought it was impossible to have a double booking. Airbnb sent me a reservation email to confirm a booking which I missed so I didn't enter the dates on my calendar. About 2 months la... Latest reply by Farah1
    i am new to airbnb and i received an inquiry asking for more photos. while i was working on this my phone died and someone else autobookad the same dates. i contacted the person who booked and explained the situation and asked them to cancel on their end ... Latest reply by Farah1
    [Photo edited - Personal information guest removed] Hi, I was booking Airbnb Room for the first time yesterday and get first time discount coupon as RM163..But the host request to change the listing as will charge abit for the more comfortable room...B... Latest reply by Farah1
    • PinPin summary.png
    I have tried to sign up and the site wouldnt verrify my ID. They have now taken a payment for £45.00 out of my account and I dont know how to resolve this. This seems absolutley ridiculous and I am now out of pocket for a mistake they have made. What do I... Latest reply by Farah1