What Hosts are saying

My host notified me via email, that when they stopped to take mail from the outdoor mailbox, they noticed some lights on and went in quickly to shut the lights as to conserve energy and costs.Without asking!We happened not to be there at the time. Possibl... Latest reply by Sarah977
    Hi there. I have some villas and I have made my manager a co host so she can communicate with up and coming guests though she can also see what I earn on the main where you write the reviews from. How can I stop this. Thank you. Latest reply by Yun8
    I enter Northern Beaches, Narrabeen, Sydney and the dates available Dec 24 to Jan 4 and am given 300 listings, none of which is mine.How does a host check that their listing is actually listed?I have tried the airbnb help email address, but they're useles... Latest reply by Emiel1
    I am a new host to Airbnb, and I still didn't get my Payoneer card, but I have guests coming. How long does it take to get the card?
    Hi Admin I'm Dave, I've been trying in vain to make a booking but I'm trapped in an eternal loop. the ID process has driven me to dispare. I have suceeded in downloading my profile picture and driving licence details but now need to down load a matching p... Latest reply by Letti0
    Since hurracaine Maria, Puerto Rico spent 10 month without basic service. Of course, this affect my listing, now everything is back to normal and I dont find my listing when try to search thru my daugther account as it was a trip. Dont know if was put on... Latest reply by Emiel1
    I have been trying to send a message to Air B&B directly relative to my problem and have no luck. Hopefully i can get some assistance via this median. I had a problem with transferring funds deposited by 2 separate Air B&B guests in the sum of $1,285.75 i... Latest reply by Don-Andrew0
    I started Airbnb in March of 2018. I couldn’t be happier and strive to continually update, add amenities, and make hosting as carefree as possible. I have been very fortunate to stay as busy as I want and thus far had fantastic guests with no incidents. I... Latest reply by Letti0
    Just to let everybody know, since I was quite surprised when realized it...WIthout any consent from my side, I found (in Credit->Invite friends) all my contacts from my mobile device on AirBNB site.As stated in Privacy Terms an user should explicitely con... Latest reply by Dragica4