What Hosts are saying

Hi, I live in Sydney, Australia. I have been hosting guests for the past year and would like to know if the income needs to be declared. I will see my accountant soon to discuss this issue. Thought I would put it out there and if anyone can answer this qu... Latest reply by Julie580
    Hi there... I received several reservation and all are going to my bank account when guests arrive. But i wonder can i change that reservations payouts-to change bank account or that is only for future reservations? Thanks in advance... Latest reply by Jeff158
    I had to cancel a reservation for a guest in Lieu of our entire Island loosing power for an extended period (over 3 weeks!!!) Our county officials evacuated all visitors off of our island, so the reservation had to be cancelled. How can I not loose my s... Latest reply by Farah1
    hello,so me and a friend are planinng to move to norway, and we found an apartment online. the host would like the payment to go trough airbnb. the host is from germany, and we are from croatia, so he is not able to show the apartment to our friends in no... Latest reply by Kate157
    I made a reservation request and she accept it and they charged me with full of amount and later the host contact me and said she accept by mistake or something wrong and want me to cancel it.. I told her if I cancel it they will charge me but she said it... Latest reply by Linda108

ID

I am struggling to provide a photo of my passport that airbnb will find acceptable has anyone else had this problem, did you find a solution? It seems imposible to get info any other way
    If you have multiple rooms on air bnb is it possible to send a link to somebody showing all your rooms? I cant seem to be able to list all the rooms to a particular host when not logged in. Latest reply by Ernesto51
    Dear Airbnb,Earlier this year I agreed to help out and accept the reservation of a young lady who's previous booking in Punta del Este, had been cancelled at the last moment by another host. I was first contacted by Aribnb by phone asking if I could help.... Latest reply by Lawrene0