What Hosts are saying

I have read many threads where hosts are in need of co-hosts but are unable to find a list somewhere. In turn, we Co-hosts cannot seem to find a place to connect to hosts that need our services. I am looking to Co-host properties here in Scottsdale, Arizo...
    Hi, We have just come back from a reservation on a holiday (we are the guests) and feel we have been extremely unfairly charged on a very minor dispute. I'd like to know if there was a security deposit on our reservation or not. How, and where, may I fin... Latest reply by Emiel1
    My friend has 1 year lease and suddenly his landlord decides to convert the whole apartment in AirBNB. He always paid his rent on time and never received an opinion from the Régie. They then decide to force him to leave. They even offer him money to leave... Latest reply by Sarah977
    Hello, I have instant booking set up. I just canceled one booking. But my calendar is still blocked for those days. Does it take time? How to unblock calendar? On the rules of instant booking it's said I can do cancelation penalty free. Latest reply by Linda108
    Hello,I'm very unhappy with the support I've received from the airbnb support regarding a VAT error they made on two comission invoices. The person who took the case said that there was indeed a mistake, but they would not make a new invoice with the corr... Latest reply by Helder27
    Can anyone help? I was looking through the discussions and did not see anything about my problem. A guest booked my place for 6 adults and an infant. I have a maximum of 6 people as we only have 5 beds. The reservation was confirmed by instant booking... Latest reply by Quincy
    Hi There, I am looking for an airbnb photographer in tbilisi, willing to take pictures of hotel in the old town. Much appreciated for any help or advice. ps (for some reason i cant select an option through airbnb for my listing) cheers, Raul Latest reply by Goga6