What Hosts are saying

Our property is currently advertised as a self catering property , but I would like to offer Bed & Breakfast from the beginning of October to the end of May. How do I do this? Would I need to create another advertisement altogether? Latest reply by David1278
    i receive sms that i should accept the request of guest bat i cannot find this sms.
    Hola a todos:Estoy intentando rellenar la "Declaración responsable para la inscripción en el Registro de Turismo de Navarra de apartamentos turísticos", y estoy alucinado con lo que encuentro aquí: hace falta poner un extintor dentro del apartamento (AT, ...
    I'm a host and I've got a notification to complete a review for someone who was never a guest nor did they ever book a reservation or even make an inquiry. It is just random. Has anyone ever had this happen to them? And how do I ask Airbnb to delete this ...
    Hi, I know others have posted this, but I have trouble shooted all of the suggestions. It is just gone...after having been up for many days. There are only 70 or so listings in the area right now. It is a special event weekend, so it stinks to not have yo... Latest reply by Cindy184
    Our house is availble for airbnb twice a year while we are away! how do i close the bookings after certain dates in the future - eg - i want to close all bookings after end of october until the next time - whenever that my be?????cheersrobbie Latest reply by Robbie20