What Hosts are saying

I have an Apartment in Colorado. It is on AirBnB.I live part-time in Costa Rica.I would like to add another listing IN COSTA RICA -- a casita in the pacific jungle.Your site will not allow me to proceed because it wants an accurate address.Unfortunately, ... Latest reply by Jeff158
    I am a new user of air bnb so maybe there is something here going over my head, but I have had two offers today which have appeared in my inbox as "accepted" before I have even had a chance to see them or know if those particular dates suit. I tried to c... Latest reply by Kate157
    I just submitted a house swap and have received an inquiry from another host. I am unable to respond. When I hit reply, it takes me to the community page and I am unable to find the house swap or the original message sent. Help is appreciated. Latest reply by Susan172
    I will be hosting soon for the first time.It is my flat that i myslef live in but i will be staying at my partners place.Thw first guest are staying for just 2 nights the second for 5.I have emptied one cuppboard..Should i clear our everything from the fr... Latest reply by Quincy
    Hi, I made a booking for last July 8 to 9 under the hosting of Ms. Merian. I sent payment several times through debit card but it says booking didn't pushed through. Even to Ms. Merian, the host, it showed as cancelled. But upon checking my online bankin... Latest reply by Alice-and-Jeff0