What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone my guests extended their stay and since a new cleaning fee was charged they would like to be reimbursed which I am happy to do , however they will like it in cash. Should I give cash back? Latest reply by Helen3
    On the "old" Dashboard (the website) an inquiry could be removed (specifically when communication was finished) by choosing option "remove from Dashboard". Maybe i am overlooking something, but how to remove such inquiry from the new Dashboard ? Latest reply by Emiel1
    Hello, when I look at my performance stats, I see this... Does this mean that come October we lose superhost status ? We're lucky enough to be able to choose not to host during a pandemic. Do we get penalised for that? I can hear @Anonymous saying "superh... Latest reply by Mike-And-Helen0
    • Screenshot_20200826-141157_Airbnb.jpg
    Hello, I received a refund of € 301.60 after the cancellation of a trip:The trip has been cancelled as it has been affected by the Coronavirus emergency.€ 301.60 has been added to my travel credit. A few weeks later, I booked another stay:Price: € 44.97 I... Latest reply by Huma0
    We have found with our last two attempted bookings from India that upon further investigation their motives have not been forth coming and honest. They are putting forth they need our place for the two week quarantine that is fine.However; upon further in... Latest reply by Huma0
    Hello everyone! My guest had to leave early. I want to give him 4 days credit, so he can use it next time he comes here. How can i do it? Latest reply by Mojca17
    I just saw someone tried to book my airbnb, however it didn't confirm and has a status 'AWAITING VERIFICATION'. With this staus my room is blocked from anyone booking it and I cannot contact the guest to informed them that until it is resolve he cannot b... Latest reply by James16