What Hosts are saying

Tomorrow is the last day of the 14-day review period. I have not written a review of the guest because I really don't know what to say. (They were polite, clean and nice, but they filmed a movie inside and outside my house without my permission or knowled... Latest reply by Momi0
    Hi, I'm a new host and when I check the nightly price for 2 up to 6 guests its the same as for 1 guest. How does it works?Is the nightly price a price per night per person or not? Latest reply by Hilary-And-Ed0
    Hello, Just in case Rob doesn't get back to me, let me ask this generally...how do I delete my host pages without deleting my account, i.e. keepin the account open for future guesting? thank you,Susan Latest reply by Lizzie
    Do you know if there's a way to shut down the entire hosting section of an airbnb profile? When I first opened the account, I was only ever a visitor traveling to other people's places, but later started hosting others at my place. I no longer want to hav... Latest reply by Lizzie
    If someone has a vacant apartment that wants to host with Airbnb but don't have enough time to handle it, I would like to co-host . If anyone is looking for co host, kindly contact me, thank you! Latest reply by Lizzie
    If I cancel a reservation where I have used a coupon code, can I still reclaim my coupon code to use again. Thanks
    I am having trouble getting my ID verified and have been struggling for hours even after successfully validating my passport and facebook profile it then tells me to click on a link in an email. I do that and it says email validated but then does not veri... Latest reply by Jessa-Christine0
    One of the holidays, there were a lot of tourists traveling in the region, the hotel played dirty by renting one of our rooms on Airbnb and bringing along two other natives, a total of three. They request must be served. Then they demanded to rent an extr...