What Hosts are saying

can you help me ..... im trying to synch the calenders of my two AIRBNB listings, so that I can avail of the benefits of Instant Book on both. Is there a way that both calenders can be linked so that a booking on one listing will automatically block the... Latest reply by Rosaleen3
    Long time airbnb traveler, and this has always been a little bit of a thing, but recently it's gotten much worse. I just did a search for 2 adults and 1 child, with set dates, and saw a listing for $65 a night. Now, it used to be that all the fees and suc...
    Hi, I am from Bulgaria. Does someone know if there is (and how much is) the additional fee when using bank transer for payout method?Thanks in advance!
    Why does the 'Recently Viewed' box show my listing as £65 a night when the calendar shows it as £32 a night?
    Hi there...Can someone tell me how to remove Additional guest option? I got place for six, and when guests check my apartment page, they see Additional guest: No charge, but I want to completely remove that, can you help me? Thanks in advance... Latest reply by Branka-and-Silvia0