What Hosts are saying

Hello~We are new to the Airbnb hosting. One of our properties has the incorrect location sign but the system does not allow us to change it. If anyone facing the same problem, please give us some advice. Thank you:) Latest reply by Tim-and-Holly0
    May hosts require guests send the full amount due for the booking well in advance of a major weekend? It's graduation weekend beginning May 19, 2017 at the University of Virginia, and prices can jump to sky high levels but I've not nor will I mark up my r... Latest reply by David126
    Hello, I'm looking for information on long term guests. Is anyone knowledable about Missouri law as to how long before a guest can claim "residency" and stop paying? I have a request for over 36 days and have read a few nightmare blogs concerning long ... Latest reply by Rhiannon6
    We are hosting out the bottom floor of our two storey house. It is self contained with own parking and separate entrance. I inially described the house type as APARTMENT, and the space as WHOLE APARTMENT. However a guest was surprised that we lived upsta... Latest reply by Paul457
    I have had to cancel a booking due to unforseen circumstances and will refund the guest their accommodation amount, however we charge linen hire for our listing which payment comes through to us before the guest arrives. Can anybody tell me how I can refu... Latest reply by Firoz1
    My guest has changed her reservation dates and I've done an alteration request, which she accepted. I've noted that Airbnb has paid me the wrong amount, it should have been less. It shows that the alteration request is pending. How do I now refund my gues...