What Hosts are saying

I can t reserve, i always received this message since 24h....Unfortunately, a server error prevented your request from being completed. Airbnb may be undergoing maintenance or your connection may have timed out. Please try again. Can you help me.BestDanie... Latest reply by Tim-and-Holly0
    My co-host is getting the inquiries about my listing, but I want to get these instead. So, I'd like to turn off the co-hostting. How do I turn this off? Thank so much! Latest reply by Tim-and-Holly0
    Hello, My current guest contacted me asking for the internet password. I told them that there was no internet available, as I had stated under the amenities section. They sent me a screen shot of just the amenities section showing available internet. I we... Latest reply by Tim-and-Holly0
    Hi, After making my listing I realized that it only shows being available for 1 guest - I feel like I have tried several things, but I cannot change it to two people. Does anyone know how I do that ? Latest reply by Barb6
    I had to cancel on a guest becasue my heating unit brokedown and becasue he had an infant I was uncomfortable letting them stay until I was able to replace the heating system. Recently I am seeing notifications from AirBnB that I might not be able to con... Latest reply by Dave126
    I need some assistance with connecting my Facebook profile to my Airbnb account. For some reason, every time I try to connect it, it says that it is the incorrect account. It's odd because I only have one account. I have tried to reset and unlink and what... Latest reply by Joanne-And-Steve0
    Hi, we are new to Airbnb and have been given notifications that payments have been made to us via Paypal and should have been available to us several days ago, but they have not shown up in our account. I can't find a way of querying this through Airbnb (... Latest reply by Lizzie