What Hosts are saying

Hello, guest instant booked my place on the very same date the previeous booking and guests are still at the apartement. we spoke with the new guests and agreed on the cancellation of this new booking. the guest cancelled, was worried about being charged ... Latest reply by Silvie1
    I sent a review for a guest a couple of weeks ago..but cannor be certain it was ' sent'..airbnb have not remnded me to write that review..so it maybe did get sent...How can I be certain or ' recover' that review?
    Hi, I have tried to add a bank transfer as payout method and although i follow all the steps it doesnt show up on my payout methods. The first step is to add my address info. After i do this and i click next i get to choose either paypal or bank tranfer. ... Latest reply by Karen-and-Brian0
    im new to airbnb i had my first guest a month ago.. on transection history it says that the money has weired to my account but i never receive the money in to my account.what to do? who should i contact? thanks Latest reply by Karen-and-Brian0