What Hosts are saying

I have listed a few of my properties at Airbnb, recently I have added another property and have requested for airbnb professional photographer to come over and take photos of the new property. As I was not around I have asked my staff to meet and take the... Latest reply by Branka-and-Silvia0
    hiI need some assistance regarding the last feedback I received .Firstly to provide context : - I had a horror show of a booking over the new year where the guests caused a lot of damage - ( resolved to some degree through air bnb resolution). I have 2 pr... Latest reply by Paul157
    the payout from 03/21/2017 to now, we not yet recieve money? Please anybody help us, we are new host, new account, We not clear about Payout Reference. We have paypal with link Bank account Paypal. Thanks Latest reply by Helen3
    I tried to create an account today--one of the most frustrating things I have attempted in a long time. I put in the profile data; phone and email confirmed. I tried to confirm with FB because I don't have Google or Linked-In accounts, but it keeps sayi...
    Hi everyone. I have a guest that has been giving me lots of trouble with her future reservation. Out listing is set to strict and our guest wants to cancel her reservation (hasnt yet) due to her party not having enough people to support the cost. ($242) ... Latest reply by Debbie106