What Hosts are saying

It says they deposited $ in my paypal. Never got it! Trying to add a different paypal email. It won't let me. I'm locked out. only getting computer responses. I have 2 months of bookings. But, If they won't pay me, help me. I have to cancel my account. I ... Latest reply by Grace98
    Hi, can someone please help me how can I contact AirBnB directly. I only found Help Centre with general answers but can not question anyone via chat email phone. Is it not possible by AirBnB? Latest reply by Cynthia-and-Chris1
    Hi there! I used to allow pets, but after a few bad experiences would like to take that off my amenities list. I see "pets allowed" listed under the amenities, but when I go to "edit" that option completely disappears. Is it perhaps under another category... Latest reply by Elise41
    Can someone help me? We just put a listing on Air BNB and depending on the search for location, the listing won't show up. Even though the address is "Millersburg, OH", when that is entered, we don't always see the listing. HOwever, when we search for "Ho... Latest reply by Kirstie
    My listing doesn't seem to appear on the location map when people search for properties in my area. My listing says "location is on private" but i can't find where to switch it off "private"?? Latest reply by Gil21