What Hosts are saying

Hi there, I'm very new to this and am finding it very challenging to set my weekend pricing. It's set for the month past but not the month coming? How do you actually ask a question or email someone in admin who can help?? Many thanks, Janis - 66 on Eumun... Latest reply by Kirstie
    Good Morning!Am a new manager of a property/new to Airbnb. I am experiencing looooonnnnngggg delays in receiving messages in my inbox - the owner received/responded to a message on Fri Feb 3 - I did not see anything in my inbox until Mon Feb 6. This is to... Latest reply by Helen3
    Im a new host and think i maybe missing something obvious to most!!How do i know if guests have paid for the apartment in advance?I have accepted two requests but not sure if they have paid airbnb or not ? Latest reply by Alice-and-Jeff0
    I just started doing Airbnb a month ago and I am feeling very discouraged. It has been a lot of work getting the space prepared before beginning, between quests, and responding to each parties needs and questions. That would be fine except I find people... Latest reply by Judith99
    Hello i as looking at accommodation in Dublin for 8 guests in an apartment. The apartment is in a central location and had regular liaison with the host. When I checked the following day the listing had gone and when I contacted the host they explained th... Latest reply by Jennifer178
    Breakfast is not part of what I normally offer, but should a guest specially ask for more than the tea/coffee/juice rusks that are in the room, is it in order to charge the guest directly ie on top of the quoted rate by Airbnb Latest reply by Anita120
    Hello, My guest canceld, but it blocked out the reservation. I can't remove it. What do I do to allow futire boooking for this date? Latest reply by David126
    Hey There - I have a double booking issue because of medical emergency. My current guest is scheduled to leave in two days - but has requested the house for an additional period because her husband is having a slow recovery from a medical procedure (heart... Latest reply by Tyler23