What Hosts are saying

Hello I set my calendar for 6 months but it hasnt reset for this time. It did in the past but now it doesnt. Any suggestions? ThanksRandy
    Hi everyone, - I am confused about filing the tax. Referring to Airbnb website (link below) we have to pay tax if we have more than 200 transactions AND make over $20,000. So if I did not have 200 reservation, would I still file the tax?-Also, I haven't g... Latest reply by Cynthia-and-Chris1
    I have come across this a few times now, where I reserve a private room, only to find out that the host has another room in the same house being rented out. And in one case, the host had her boyfriend and another friend who slept on the living room couch... Latest reply by Lesley38
    Hi everyone,By mistake I added a wrong PayPal account (email address). I have already entered a new (my correct PayPal email account) by pressing Payout Preferences (add Payout Method) but the old one is still marked as default and ready and also in the P... Latest reply by Daniel494
    On January 28th my airbnbaccount was hacked and three bookings were made in my name and using my bank details. I could not get through to the airbnb emergency number that night so rang the following morning. In the meantime I phoned my bank to cancel any ... Latest reply by Gerry-And-Rashid0
    My iphone 6 used to be able to login to the airbnb app which made it so much easier to answer multiple guests requests while away from my laptop. Now it will not log in and keeps giving me an error saying my log in is incorrect. I have uninstalled the app...
    Afternoon! I'm new to airbnb - I am supposed to be monitoring/managing the airbnb account for bookings & manage the property. The owner lives in FL - I am in ST Thomas USVI. I've noticed that he gets the messages days before they show up on my laptop wher...