What Hosts are saying

I understand that airbnb is collecting the occupancy tax but I'm confused as to how/when that gets paid. Will I get documentation that I can use when doing my taxes next spring? It would be so great if those 2 taxes are taken care of via airbnb! I got thi... Latest reply by Cynthia-and-Chris1
    Hello community! I have listed my space for $50/night. I just received a request that shows the price as $12/night. Why is there a discrepancy between the price I have listed and the price my guest can see? How can I fix it? Thanks in advance,Max Latest reply by David761
    I have a guest who has been here since Sept. The space has 2 rooms: the full bathroom, living, dining room and kitchen is shared. There was no one in the other room for about a month. The guest took over the entire space; didn't clean at all. I messaged h... Latest reply by Paul154
    I just published a listing but then (typically) remembered that my availability might actually be more limited than I advertised, and I'm currently trying to set it to Unlisted while I work out my calendar, but I've still been getting requests to book and... Latest reply by Helen3
    I found another account that is using some of my older pictures and is advertising my house on his account.Does anybody have experience with that and what can i do about it? https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/9159819?guests=10&adults=10&children=0&infants=0&s=Q... Latest reply by MicheleandLouw0
    Currently, Airbnb is showing a 30 second ad on TV in Britain, showing a family COMPLETELY wrecking a beautiful Airbnb property, supposedly treating it "as their own"... Mum is throwing flour all over the countertops while kids help with making a "fun" mea... Latest reply by Andrea590
    Please can someone help. I am trying to change the payout preferences and i can not seem to do it. i have tried all the suggestions on the FAQs but when i go to add a new account and get directed to the page before adding the account details it freezes an... Latest reply by Stefaan0
    When I turn Smart Pricing on and then leave the page, it turns itself off. Any ideas here. I am a new host.
    Hi EveryoneI have recently had a few guests book as a couple for my room. In the pricing/booking preferences, I have elected a $10 extra fee for any extra guests in the room. I can see that for both bookings, they have confirmed an additional guest. Howev... Latest reply by Gary-and-Debbie0
    I recently inquired about a 6 night stay in Germany. I wanted some information about the place before I proceeded to book or even decide if I wanted to book. I did not instant book or even request to book but just wanted further info on the property. T... Latest reply by Gerry-And-Rashid0