What Hosts are saying

Have noticed that I had not been receiving my payouts from airbnb, especially during the christmas/New Year period when I had many bookings. Thought that perhaps due to many public holidays this could of interferred with the time frame. On checking and d... Latest reply by Elena87
    Anyone know how to get in touch with the superhost commitee to find out why I didn't recive superhost status this time. According to my stats, I believe I qualified the last deadline but haven't recieved it. I just want to see if there is a reason. Can... Latest reply by Henry46
    I rented a place in an apartment for three months in San Francisco. I have used Airbnb a LOT. A lot. I have actually (prior to this) spent 5,500+ over the years. I travel a lot. I've referred my friends to Airbnb. I have never had a problem with airbnb. I... Latest reply by Vasiliki1
    Message from owner previously advised the dates are not available . Angela and family are travelling in Southeast Asia and return to NZ later this month . She thought she had blocked out all dates from then on . I am not sure what your procedure is with ... Latest reply by Cynthia-and-Chris1
    So I have a minimum price set of $65 and smart pricing on. I have put weekend rates at $90 but the calendar still shows all my weekend rates at the minimum rate of $65. What am I doing wrong? Latest reply by Katrina32
    Been hosting quite a while. Noticed today when I went in to edit my calendar, it's completely gray. Still getting inquiries, but I think when guests see it's "not available" online, this is causing me to lose business. Latest reply by Richard146