What Hosts are saying

Im not sure how to resolve a guest breaking two things.I gave her a good review before I knew what was broke.She broke my toilet, which was 150 to fix. I paid half and she paid half and had a plumber come to fix.Then she broke my weigh scale and shattered... Latest reply by Elaine-and-Duane0
    I reviewed a person, who later turned out to be a real mountebank, who also caused moral damages, unfortunately I realised his lies too late, I would like to warn everyone to host him, but as policy can not change my review, and very sorry from everyone, ... Latest reply by David126
    Green RoomDear Comunity ! I'll try explain the situation I gotI made one issue 2 times actually about the same problem and there is no answer to me.I send you my first issue: I got miss understanding with my guestsGREEN room2 nights at U michelského mlýna... Latest reply by David126
    I have a reservation which should be 150 including 6 pounds airbnb fee yet their quote is 172 pounds. Why would this be? Latest reply by David126
    A guest reserved my listing over a weekend and Airbnb did not charge the weekend rate. I am wondering how this happened and if I should contact the guest to adjust. Latest reply by Sue155
    Sir, I am a new Host on Airbnb since the last few months. I had a few queries if any one can answer them. 1) I generally use the mobile app of Airbnb. When we get a request for booking on the App, we are asked either to preapprove or decline and we also ...
    Dear all, I do hope you can help! I had an instant booking for next may with a picture of a very attractice girl by a pool (instinct tells me it's been taken from the internet). I have since removed instant booking on my site. I have contacted this person... Latest reply by David126
    Hello, I had a guest book 6 weeks ago for January - April 2017. Today she's cancelled saying her visa was rejected and she isn't coming to Manchester. A while back I changed my cancellation policy to 'strict' to avoid the complication and hassle of peo... Latest reply by Jim-and-Marcia0
    The host was unresponsive so airbnb cancelled the reservation for me. They offered the refund + 10% airbnb credit and it's sitting on my account. does this ever expire? wondering if i should ask for the refund to be posted to my credit card or if it's sa...