What Hosts are saying

Hi there, I am brand new to hosting with Airbnb. We just recently bought a new home and are leaving our current house on the market for Airbnb. Today I completed the listing and pushed to publish with check in dates starting May 1. I blocked off my calend... Latest reply by Rachel1847
    • Screen Shot 2018-01-21 at 5.16.28 PM.png
    I am trying to register my home for rental in the city of Ogden. The city wants me to obtain and submit a sales tax number with my city regisration, however AIRBNB collects the tax on my behalf and submits it to the state. Can I get a document from AIRB... Latest reply by Jocell1
    Is anyone having trouble with wish lists suddenly being unavailable? I have about 6 different ones and can access two of them but the rest say they are unable to load - it's been this way for a few days now and makes planning my next trip pretty frustrati... Latest reply by A157
    I have a guest booked in for the 31st, New Years Eve. I have sent 5 messages to this guest asking them to confirm check in and check out for their booking. After nearly two weeks I have had no communication back and I am getting increasingly nervous becau... Latest reply by Stephen1004