What Hosts are saying

I am a current user of Airbnb weekly (live in Texas) and have a condo in Chesapeake, Va (Great Bridge area)that i am thinking of making an airbnb when my current renters move out in the fall. i wanted to connect with hosts in that area for tips before i m... Latest reply by Kim278
    Hello all I posted a message regarding a horrible experience with a guest and searching for advises in community board few days ago, but never showed up. I have been tracking everyday, have not seen my message. Anybody can help? Or should I post again?th... Latest reply by Cj61
    Good afternoon, I am hoping you can help with my query. As a host, I want to know if it is possible to have two bank cards under the one profile account and assign them to different properties for payouts? For example I have 7 properties live on Airbnb at... Latest reply by Sherree3
    Any other hosts recently experienced their saved messages disappearing from mobile site? I have rewritten and saved new ones, only to have those vanish too... Super frustrating as I religiously use the saved message feature for so much of my conversations... Latest reply by Kristen-and-Mike0
    Ocassionally I’m asked by guests if additional folks can be added for part of the stay - say 2 guests for 2 nights of a 3 night stay (usually after I send out the welcome info a couple of days prior to the stay which includes the no undisclosed guests etc... Latest reply by Melissa1286
    I am so confused about the pricing system. I thought air b n b added their cut onto the listing. i am now finding that they have taken their cut from my base price! So I charge 28pounds they pay me 26.99! So what do i actually charge?!! I need to get paid... Latest reply by Gener13
    Help! I see the occupancy tax listed in a booking (when I go and do a hypothetical booking myself).....there's the room night, cleaning fee, service fee and occupancy tax all listed in the transaction. However, in the payout details for transactions, th... Latest reply by Brian1613
    • booking.PNG
    • payout png.PNG
    • occupancy tax.PNG