What Hosts are saying

Hi fellows, I am wondering why I am not receiving inquiries/bookings since I have been offering a new place to stay, I mean I have deactivated the previous house which generated me a lot of booking and good reviews but with the new property no inquiries a...
    Heya, I was referred by my friend to host on Airbnb. However, after I host the guest on August 21st and then on August 27th, there is still no bonus given to me. What is the problem? Latest reply by Linda108
    I find it impossible to get in touch, - instead "Ask the Community" - no I can not enter a new payout method or routing for my 16th Listing -- the website comes back and says I did not put my surname in but clearly I did. The community can not help me -... Latest reply by Ana254
    Hello everyone, a few days ago I noticed that my ads do not appear in search results. Neither of them. This has happened to me before, but on the same day, later returned to appear and was fine. So I waited, but this time still missing. That is, no one ve...