What Hosts are saying

When I look at multi calendar view, there are no days or listings or bookings or anything. I can't tell which rooms are free or not. This has been happening for about the last week. Before that it was working fine. Help! Latest reply by Silvana35
    Hi guys, im trying to add a cost for extra guest but it wont work it tells me " error in processing this" any ideas????
    I had a guest who misread my listing and now has a problem staying in a mixed dorm. I am happy to give her a refund and she stays somewhere else instead. How would I do this? She was checking in today. Latest reply by Edwin9
    In attempting to leave a review yesterday for a host, I clicked the wrong button and the review completed, even though I wasn't done. I would like to be able to fix it to include my entire review. Is there any way that I can do this? It seems likes onc... Latest reply by Andrea9
    Dear Airbnb comunity, I dont know if someone has experience this but I had 23 euros of travel credit and their not in my account any more!! Could someone help me. Is not like the coupon where you have a code. This is in the account but mine is gone!! Latest reply by Mindaugas1