What Hosts are saying

I had a nice guest, he didnt complain, i was abroad, and when he left he left a nice review, but in a private he indicated some things for improvement, i responded to his private complains and suggestion and it turned out to be a public respose and now on... Latest reply by Donna15
    I have two rooms. I don't know how to list them as two separate entries, so that if someone books for two people, say, a father and a daughter, and they want both rooms, how do I charge for two rooms, rather than two people??? Latest reply by Bernard41
    A week ago, I did a search on a destination and timeframe and got dozens of results. Now that my dates are firm, I went back two days ago, and repeated the search and only two properties were shown. I thought that it is strange that so many properties w... Latest reply by Mark167
    hello! help! i have a guest that has booked for 2 nights, they are wanting to add additional guests for just one night. they have sent through a change request, but can only do so covering the 2 nights, i need to send them back a specail offer to reduce t...
    I booked 2 months ago now my host says she got her pricing wrong, She has more than doubled the price, I told her i could not afford this so she reduced it a little and said if you cannot afford this she would cancel.I told her i still cannot afford this ... Latest reply by Carol78
    Hi,I have a place listed with instant booking. I received 2 reservations from the same person and both of them were pre-accepted.The thing is that I had to cancel both of them because the reason for the travel was for a medical procedure and/or surgery an... Latest reply by Faustino0
    Hello recently I was contacted by a "Bride to Be" about renting my place for one of her guest in her wedding party . I told her that I would be more than happy to "Hold" my place until her guest was available to "Book" my place herself . After several day... Latest reply by Linda108