What Hosts are saying

I'm wondering if airbnb didn't convert euro to canadian funds. The payout to me should be $356 CAN, the Eruo amout was €245, but the deposit made to my bank accout was only $202.50 CAN? Any one else out there have troubles with canadian/euro conversions? ...
    This is just a technical issue I don't seem to be able to add a new blocked off date from the calender when I go into the site through my pass word. it stats to make a booking not blocking it as I seemed to be able to do when I first registered. I dont w... Latest reply by Elaine-and-Duane0
    You are given 14 days after you checkout to write a review, but is there any penalty if you do not write one? I've hosted 2 families in the last couple of weeks and neither wrote a review. That really stinks for my listing since reputation is built on ge... Latest reply by Melanie58
    Hi I am new to airbnb. Been on it for three months had three bookings and still no money from airbnb. Just the same thing each week we have money where should we send it to. I have filled in everything twice so I do not know if that is causing confusion. ... Latest reply by Rebecca44
    For some reason when i click on the photos on my listing i am not seeing them, this has only happened in the last week. Also i have clicked on to someone elses listing and it is the same!PLEASE PLEASE listen to other hosts and guests and have an email add... Latest reply by Sara2
    AirBnB are charging guests the higher prices and paying owners the reduced prices. They are NOT being transparent. I have lost hundreds of dollars from them now and very disappointed in the lack of service (NO service) they provide
    Hi, i have recieved a booking request today, in his email he says that there are two of them coming, however in the booking he has listed one person. This has some impact in the price of the booking. Do I go back to him and query this or does airbnb follo... Latest reply by Helen3