What Hosts are saying

Hey everyone, I been getting Error msg (picture below) on my IOS Airbnb app version 18.11 (1780) on my iPhone X (IOS 11.2.6) when i tap on the "Listings" tab since 3 days ago. Called into customer experience team, reinstall my airbnb app. The problem stil... Latest reply by Mykie0
    • IMG_6034.jpg
    Sometime in 2020 Los Angeles is going to make the ruling for non-owner-occupied short-term rentals. Until then I can continue to do short term rentals as this ruling has not been made.I am communicating with customer service and they are suggesting that I... Latest reply by Melissa1268
    My son(30) and I are traveling to Melbourne and Auckland in March 2020. We are looking for places (2 beds) to stay along coastal routes (preferably on the beach). Any suggestions or offers out there? Our own Airbnb is in Grandville MI called Selah! Come v... Latest reply by Jai745
    Here is the most coherent information I have found about the new ordinance in Los Angeles, going into effect July 1, 2019.https://planning.lacity.org/ordinances/docs/HomeSharing/adopted/FAQ.pdf Latest reply by Tobe9
    Hi everyone!I’m a British guy living in New Zealand and have fallen madly in love with Hawaii So much so, I’m seriously thinking about buying a small apartment in Honolulu/ Waikiki area to renovate and call my new ‘home away from home’. The time I’m not ... Latest reply by Tim546
    I am thinking about installing these. Concerns: how strong must the wifi be to ensure the locks work?Can you program codes remotely?Do the codes auto-expire on checkout or do they have to be deleted. Are codes time-sensitive?Does this system notify you ... Latest reply by Verla1
    Any UK Host experiencing problems with delayed payment and PROCESSING status?Up until last week I got my host payments credited to my Nat West account the same day as the payment was issued. The payments were from AIRBNB UK.The last payment took several d... Latest reply by Laurence823