What Hosts are saying

Can I demand that a guest will have certain verification in order to reserve a room?I often get only a phone number and email. Can I ask the guest to supply a proper idetification at chek-in i.e; credit card and driving lisence?Ariela Latest reply by Gerry-And-Rashid0
    Hello everyone,I just received a booking from a guest for a couple of days.Instead of Accepting or Declining, as in those days there may be something different from my house description, I send the guest a message to make sure that he knows it and he's ok... Latest reply by Roger17
    hello guys i need to get money from airbnb.from some reason i get this massage froom payoneer:and when i try to create new payment method in the airbnb site. it doesnt work!!!! please help me Dear Rotem,Unfortunately, your recent Airbnb payout, sent to yo...
    Hi there. Im just new in airbnb. I just want to ask what would i do if i change my price to Php1500/night, Then a guest pop a request with a different and lowered rate of php1411.Second question, I already comfirmed the booking but is there anyway i could... Latest reply by Victoria57
    Hi everyone, I have a listing for a mountain house which has two bedrooms, each bedroom has 4 beds. The price is set per bed, not per room. So, let's say some two guests make the reservation for two days. In my calendar those two days will be marked as "r... Latest reply by Vatroslav0
    HiI have just listed our holiday cottage with airbandb but have some queries about how the security deposit is returned once guests leave and what process there is for confirming all is left well at the cottage. I cant find answers and would like to conta... Latest reply by Gerry-And-Rashid0
    I'm a non-us person and I have none taxpayer ID number. Just got airbnb's email saying I'll need to fill out the taxpayer form. But I'm doing this hosting for just several days and I've leaving US after that. I read an article saying if you are renting fo...