What Hosts are saying

Hi All,I hope somebody can help. I am a host, and somebody is interested in viewing my house befor they book it. But everytime I message her my telephone number or email address it is blocked? How can i get intouch with her? Thanks Latest reply by Amaris0
    I am new to this and have not been able to turn off Instant Booking. I have tried the help and still can't find where to do the turn off. Very discouraging. I don't want to double book right out of the gate. Any help would be appreciated.Thank you Latest reply by Tania-and-Andrew0
    Hello I went to the doctor and found out i need to be on bed rest. I am in NJ and need to be at home. I rented my place for extra money and staying with a friend. I need to take back my place for breathing machines and other appartauses. Can this be ... Latest reply by Andrea9
    I am new to AirBnB and I am going on a job assignment for approximately 13 weeks to a specific city and state. It could be longer. I am looking for any interested AirBnB hosts that may be willing or able to Host me for some or all of that duration of my ... Latest reply by Adam-B-0
    I HAVE A SERIOUS PROBLEM AND ASK ANY AIRBNB MANAGER who can help me !!!! Level 1in Ciudad de la Costa, Uruguay I rented my apartment from Street Masini in Montevideo through Airbnb during the month of June 2016 *** The day came when guests should oc... Latest reply by Marta39
    Hi I am new to Airbnb and have just received a confirmed reservation. I want to email the guest with all information on reaching the property and how to access the keys with the code to the key lock. The document also has pictures of the key lock and othe... Latest reply by Tania-and-Andrew0