What Hosts are saying

I have pre-approved my first booking. Once the guest accepts, will my calendar change to block out the dates or do I need to do that? and how do I add the cost of meal to my daily rate? Latest reply by Amaris0

map

When searching for somewhere to stay, the properties available are not showing on the map. Where am I going wrong? Do I need to change some settings? Latest reply by Marco114
    Just last week I opened up my July calendar for airbnb. with in 2 days I have now had 3 seperate requests to book for the whole month of July from 3 females that all are in the 4th year of medical school and coming to NYC for july to do a rotation. As I ... Latest reply by Michael247
    just wanted to ask, it seems here in Denmark that electricity is not included, and I would like to follow with that, so everyone can decide how warm they want the house for themselves, but where do you put that in the listing? Thanks for your help! Maria... Latest reply by Inge9
    Hi all, Where do I find additional fees? I am sure I stated that electricity and water are not included and cannot find it now in the listing.Thank you.Chuck Latest reply by Inge9
    Hi all! I was referred by a friend but didn't realize I had to click her referral and make my listing through that in order to get the bonus. I made my listing from the homepage, and still have the notification. Is there any way to apply the bonus without... Latest reply by Jeni3
    Dear Community,I have set up my prices for the night at ZAR 650,in my calendar the price is right and i do not have another option set uo for the priceBut everytime i go the the listing i see the price change everyday is diffrent....today is ZAR 644....wh... Latest reply by Matthew66
    Hi all, Where do I find additional fees? I am sure I stated that electricity and water are not included and cannot find it now in the listing.Thank you.Chuck