What Hosts are saying

My guest booked my room for a good 5 week-period. After a week of being here (and loving the place, according to her) she has asked me to refund her the remaining of her stay so that she can book another place, nearer to the place where she has to be for ... Latest reply by Peter0
    I have been trying to get some issues fixed with my airbnb page.I get constant messages that they cannot authorize my account.I get noifications that I have messages and nomatter how often I read them, the notification never goes away.It constantly says y... Latest reply by Amaris0
    hello guys, can you help me understand something. so I now got 2 reviews for my listing great, however I don't see the yellow "stars" !can someone explain me why ?the stars have a big visual impact so its much better than just saying 2 reviews. is that be... Latest reply by Amaris0
    I sometimes use Peapod- a grocery delivery system for Stop & Shop. When my delivery arrives I sign a reciept on it is a visible invitation to tip the delivey person. While I don't think tips are nescessary they are always appreciated and cetainly since us... Latest reply by John212
    I had my first guest, checked her reviews out, as she is a host as well on Airbnb and I had to ask her to leave after the first night, she wanted to stay an extra night that she had not already reserved. I found evidence of drugs in my bathroom, and then... Latest reply by John212
    Hello! anyone in Houston can accomodate the request below?Anyone able to accomodate the request below? Hi Huy, I've got a friend from the UK who's looking for a short term place to live at (2-3 Months), I thought I'd run it by you , maybe you know of som... Latest reply by Ed13
    My mobile app has stopped giving me alerts. I'm also not getting email/sms notifications. This has resulted in me missing the messages of two prospective guests and is damaging my response rate. How do I contact Airbnb to have them fix the app as well as ... Latest reply by John126