What Hosts are saying

Hello, I'm hoping someone can help me. I got a reservation inquiry at my regular nightly price including the cleaning fee quoted to my guest, after I responded to her email (without accepting the reservation just yet) the price changed to not include to c...
    Can someone help please, I have 2 rooms which are both doubles at $98 per night per double, I have excepted a person for a night and he has just told me he wants 2 seperate rooms as they wont be sharing, how do I change the price, as it will be $196 now b... Latest reply by Debbie43
    Hi there all, I was wondering what would happen if I changed my availability of my booking window, from "All future dates" to 6 months, after a confirmed booking is made in 13 months from now. Will it cancel the booking? Or will it stay? As I am new to al... Latest reply by David126
    Just had my first AirBnb experience: guest stayed for approximately seven hours and managed to burn a small hole in one pillowcase and pillow in my guest bedroom. Fortunately the room does not smell like cigarette or any other smoke. The pillow was ol... Latest reply by Sharon64
    Hi - I am new to airbnb. I can look at my site when I go in thru airbnb's email to me, announcing I am ready to host, but when I do a search, putting in either my town name or the actual title of my site, it does not show up! any suggestions?! thanks, ... Latest reply by Clare0