What Hosts are saying

Guest asking about price, I thought we had set price, the price is for the whole apartment for people, they are lone traveller, do I reduce the price? Am really new to this only my second booking!! Help please really need advice. Latest reply by Maria298
    Hi, I have a guest who desperately needs to cancel a week long booking in august because a family member has just been diagnosed terminally ill and has approx 3 months so they do not want to leave Holland this summer. However he has asked for my help to c... Latest reply by Debbie41
    Hello, I am wondering if anyone can shed some light on this issue. I just had a listing at $100 per night plus $50 cleaning fee, totalling $165 for one night. It just changed to $103 per night, no cleaning fee totalling $126 without me doing anything. I s... Latest reply by Amaris0
    Hi, One of my reservations was cancelled by a guest. As I am new on AirBnB I did not know how to proceed, so I cancelled the reservation as well. I thought this would make the days available again on my calander, however, the opposite happened: the days w... Latest reply by Wendy64
    Hello , I am new one and I have some doubts regarding payout method.I am from Montenegro and when I want to add my payout method when I input all information regarding street,town,province, zip code, after that coming new window where is showing me only w...