What Hosts are saying

Hello , I am new one and I have some doubts regarding payout method.I am from Montenegro and when I want to add my payout method when I input all information regarding street,town,province, zip code, after that coming new window where is showing me only w...
    Hi everyone, Tomorrow I will host for my 1st time. Airnbn sent me a message, stating that they will transfer 1cent just to check my account information. It should be transfered until today but did not. How can I check my bank information or change them?... Latest reply by Iliana0
    Urgent - please help! I am still not able to show all dates or dates available 6 months from now - it doesn't update. My calendar shows unavailability starting in September. I have tried editing in different browsers and still no change. I even get the co... Latest reply by Michelle122
    Hi I have just had a booking cancelled by the host. Part of the payment was a coupon as we are Superhost hosts. The refund I am being offeren by Airbnb does not seem to include the coupon value. How does thisd work? Bill Latest reply by Brigid-And-Bill0
    Hi I am wanting to transfer over my listings to my daughters profile. I already have reservations made so I do not want to cancel my entire profile and have my daughter create the new listings under her host profile. Is their a smooth way we can trandfer ... Latest reply by Amaris0