What Hosts are saying

I had a guest turn up today that had instant booked this morning and we didn't see it so weren't prepared for him. I had thought that same day bookings had to be OKed as I'm sure I've done that in the past. I went looking for the setting that specifies th... Latest reply by Ed-and-Hugh0
    I am about to accept my first booking, but in the popup window I get when I click on the accept button, there is a warning at the top that reads: "Heads up! Some of the dates of this request conflict with your availability." The request is for June 25-30... Latest reply by Juliette11
    I may have learned a valuable lesson on this one as a host, but figured I would throw it out there to see if anyone has had a similar experience. I had 4 medical students come to stay for a month while they studied for a board exam. Several weeks before ... Latest reply by Juliette11
    I received a message stating that because of my response time, my listing may be deactivated, yet my response stat is 90%? How do I fix this? Its been a slow winter for us here in Wisconsin, I was late in responding maybe twice? One was due to the death o... Latest reply by Clare0
    HelloI wanted to book a place and made a reservation request which the host had 24h to answer but it was on the same day. So I cancelled my request before he accepted it because we got an answer from a different host earlier.Question: will this be charged... Latest reply by Marit-Anne0
    IM GOING BARCELONA ON THE 11TH UNTIL 21ST APRIL I WANT TO BE NEAR TO THE GAYBARS CAN ANYONE HELP I JUST NEED A SMALL PLACE IM A FELLOW AIRBNB HOST Latest reply by Marit-Anne0