What Hosts are saying

Hi there, I tried to finalise the verification process today and uploaded my passport and connected to my Facebook page. I have been on facebook for ages, however I hardly ever use it and there is not much traffic. I do have some friends there so I do not... Latest reply by Clare0
    I had a booking for two gentlemen from another site book with me. They were here to look at selling properties they had locally and asked me to accompany them into town, later we stopped for lunch and they insisted on paying. They were with me for 2 nigh... Latest reply by Bree0
    Hi everyone,I'm new as hosting on Airbnb. I have 4 bed to host. Two of beds are full size other two are twin size. But in listing I'm entering one bed price and two person capacity. In listing it doesnt calculate for two people when you select guests. It... Latest reply by Jack16
    Hi there My guest claims that he paid R15 640, of which I have recieved R13 046. There was an additional R456 sevice fee, bringing the total to R13 500. I am assuming that the difference is the security deposit which I have on my listing, which is on hold... Latest reply by Clare0
    Hi. Can anyone help? I have a guest wishing to make a booking. The price he is being offered is way lower than the price I've saved, about 30% lower. I've gone back in and reset them and turned of the smart pricing option. He still is getting the lower pr... Latest reply by Leo13
    How do I review this guest. She booked less than 12hours prior to arrival and said she would like to check in at 12pm. Booking only 1 night. I have just started my air b&b, so was eager to please and said that it would be no problem. She said she wanted ... Latest reply by Maite4
    Hi, I have 2 villas - colocated in a serene tea garden. Each villa has 2 bed rooms each. I would like to rent it as follows. + 2 villas (villa 1 and 2) with 4 bed rooms together for 8 guests+ Villa 1 with 2 bed rooms for 4 guests+ Villa 2 with 2 bed room...