What Hosts are saying

We are fairly new to Airbnb, and this is a bit of a long story. We recently had a renter stay for a month and they informed me at the end of their stay that they had given the key to someone else who stayed at our house (don't get me started on that) and... Latest reply by Ed-and-Hugh0
    Hi, Everyone! I am new to hosting! My boyfriend and I recently bought a home in Mesa, AZ in a very nice neighborhood and are looking to be a full time host for the busy season! We are very excited but also very worried about the city ordinances and taxes....
    I have not recieved a payout for a geust that stayed about a month ago. Is there a reason for this? Latest reply by Clare0
    Hello, For those of you who live in SF, does anyone know what sort of host information Airbnb submits to SF city government? I know the remittance tax of 14% is submitted but what additional information is given accompanying those payments? Does anyone k...
    Hi guys, I'm quite new here, we just started to do Airbnb in September and we actually only had great experience. Now we are facing a problem that makes us really helpless. We hosted three guests last week and one of them lost his camera on the last day.... Latest reply by Chi0
    i have a guest who wants to leave a review but can't figure out how to do it??? Any help?
    I have a client that has sent through a booking for my confirmation, I have pre- approved (a few weeks ago now) but the booking is not showing up in our calender as booked/blocked (our calender is still shown as available). She is wanting to confirm her ... Latest reply by Ed-and-Hugh0