What Hosts are saying

I'm having trouble using the Airbnb search engine in order to find town houses in the Vancouver area. I would like to do this in order to look at comparables so that in the future when I list my town house I know the Avg current rate being charged. Curren... Latest reply by Ed-and-Hugh0
    I have a flexible cancelation policy and a guest who reserved for one night canceled the same evening. I left work to let her in at 2pm and also invited her to an event I was attending that evening, which she was excited about. When I called at 3pm she sa... Latest reply by Helga0
    Hello,This is all kind of new to me.I don´t have good photos of my apartment so I booked a photagrapher from AirBnB.She came and took pictures on february 18th. I still have´nt heard anything from her or AirBnB.Does it usually take this long? Best regards... Latest reply by Kristín1
    I've stated in the listing and on the calendar no summer weekends . Yet I receive numerous inquiries for summer weekends which I decline then I'm deactivated. We only do weekly rentals in the summer. Any idea's how to prevent receiving weekend inquires... Latest reply by Gerry-And-Rashid0
    This is the first time my wife and I are listing, and have gotten quite a few responces.First we want to make sure we get paid, Andthe guidelines for the people staying in our home.Is this all legit? Jeff Latest reply by Donna15
    Hi!Is it possible to change the reservation (change the room from the same host)?the host is OK with that, the problem is that I already payed the first month for a duration of 3 monthes.Is it possible to switch the room without loosing what I already pay... Latest reply by Houssem-Eddine0
    I'm in the process of purchasing bedding for a new listing. Does anyone have advice on providing sheets verses using a linen service? Also, any thoughts on comforters... for example, should these be washed after each visit? I have some lovely quilts I'd l... Latest reply by Luis-and-Tati0
    I have just checked my calendar on my room booking and notice there is a 4 day pending booking from a guest but i have received no messages or requests for the room? I have contacted her now but I am afraid it will just appear as booked when other guests ...