What Hosts are saying

I have a large home on the river and am considering renting the whole house out for weddings, corporate retreats and family reunions. My dilemma is, charging for extra equipment, tents, table, chairs, etc. I know that airbnb will put their percentage on... Latest reply by Dave-and-Deb0
    I had a person who paid for a night, but then the same morning I think it was she said she wouldn't come. That was fine with me, as I got her pay anyway. But now I keep getting messages from airbnb that I should write a review. How could I write a review ... Latest reply by Dave-and-Deb0
    Dear All, I was trying couple of CC but received error such as 'We were unable to authorize the payment to your credit card'. This is frustrating and losing couple of places already due to this. Anyone can help? THanks in advanced. Kind regards,Marco Latest reply by Clare0
    Hi I just got the following replyfrom a guest, who required acoomodation.Please explain, what it means: 'authorise future payments..." This is very inconvenient as wer losing guests that way. this was the reply from the guest: "I just went to pay for ou... Latest reply by Clare0
    Hi I just got the following reply from a guest, who required accommodation.Please explain, what it means: 'authorise future payments..." This is very inconvenient as we are losing guests that way. this was the reply from the guest: "I just went to pay f... Latest reply by Marit-Anne0
    Can I raise the rate for a long term guest while they are staying there? Seems like we may not have calculated expenses enough and we agreed to a discounted rate for a guest staying 3 months +. However, our electric bill has gone through the roof since hi...