What Hosts are saying

Hi I’m a new host, I barely started hosting this month. My place is to host 6 people and I charge $10 per person after 1 person. I’ve been having the issue of people booking for one person and it ends up being more then one. How do you control that? I wil... Latest reply by Lisa723
    Hello dear fellow hosts!I have been noticing in Rome in the recent half a year a new trend of the guests from China.Nothing discriminating for their side, but I consider it a bit discriminating for me as a host I get instant bookings verified by AirBnB wi... Latest reply by Mike-And-Helen0
    we have had 2 guests arrive, the wife who booked ,loved the property and has said it exceeded her expectations, her husband diddnt like the rural location so the y left after 4 days of a 11 day stay--do I have to refund them something or nothing? Latest reply by Mike-And-Helen0
    Hello, I was looking to book a Cabin for the holidays and found the perfect place However, when I requested to book I submitted all my payment information only to receive a message from the Host: " incorrect pricing". What happens now? The calculation... Latest reply by Liz3506
    hi i am aiming to advertise more properties from Ethiopia and London to the China market and wondering if you guys accept wechat pay as i was reading that you have sister company there thanks
    I am trying to duplicate a listing. I get to the last part & it just keeps flashing on & off & I can't press the 'finish' button. Is there something wrong with Airbnb at the moment?Thanks Latest reply by Chris11658
    This year I started hosting in South Africa for the first time.Guests came and went and I got payment notifications- but the amounts are not in the bank. Then upon asking for a proper proof of payment with the full details of the sending and receiving ban...
    Hi All, This year I decided to keep my cottage open to guests over Christmas. I had a lovely couple with their dog, who were friendly and looked after the place well. With it being Christmas the price did go up, as I was working through the Christmas pe... Latest reply by Mike-And-Helen0
    There are potential guests whose profile picture is a shadow of their profile, a picture of their dog or bird or a funny face with their tongue hanging out. There are alot of new members with 0 reviews which the hosts have no way of reviewing these guest... Latest reply by Mike-And-Helen0